Well, it’s here, minecraft 1.2.5. Although it’s a smaller update with no big new add on’s, it’s got a few important things.
- Added shift-clicking in furnaces, so if you click once, all the blocks end up in your inventory.
- Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the “Pick block” key. *-*
- Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP.
- Cats are less eager to sit on things, and much less patient.
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls.
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will immediately activate the TNT like always).
- Inside the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar, the digital signature files (MOJANG_C.DSA, MOJANG_C.SF) have been renamed CODESIGN.RSA and CODESIGN.SF; their function remains the same.
- Fixed issues detected certain links in chat.
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats (was so annoying in jungle biomes).
- Fixed various chat crashes.
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances (still fails a lot though).
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
- Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine (yeah right, I’m still a believer).
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
- Fixed slash (/) key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing “/stophammertime” no longer stops a server).
- Fixed not being able to click coloured links.
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers tospawn).
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
- Fixed ⌘+Q shortcut not quitting the app on OS X (YAY).
- Pick Block commands now have lots of glitches because of *-* (look above on features.)
Really, not a very exciting or interesting update, although it killed a lot of glitches. Hope there’s a lot of crazy new stuff in 1.2.6, or possibly to be called 1.3 (name still unreleased.)
Rate the update right here: