As it has been very tough for many, I will show how to install a mod, so read up
- Search for %Appdata% on windows, or go to library/application support on Mac
- Go to your .minecraft on windows, or go to your minecraft folder on Mac
- Go to your bin, and then your minecraft.jar
- If you want to, download winrar and copy your files in, or for an easier method, turn it into a .jar.zip.
- Say use .zip
- Double click on it
- You will now have a folder called minecraft.jar
- Copy your files into it.
- If you need to use a mods folder, if you don’t have one, make one under your .minecraft
- DONE! ENJOY EVERY MOD!